youthcast generation prx emily corwin
Jones posted on Wednesday, November 2nd, 2011 | Blog, Introductions | 1 Comment
We are super (SUPER!) excited to re-introduce Emily Corwin as the new host of YouthCast, the Generation PRX podcast and blog that is all about youth radio. Why re-introduce? Well, until a few months ago Emily helped hold down the PRX help desk – answering any and all questions from producers, listeners and stations alike. And besides hosting YouthCast, she is the Assistant Programmer of Public Radio Remix, PRX’s 24/7 radio service of driveway-moment storytelling. That’s right, Emily is a bonafide PRXpert.
But while Emily knows all there is to know about distributing radio, she’s also an up and coming maker of radio; you can hear some of her work here, or on PRX. And did we mention she’s also a wildly talented cellist? If she isn’t listening to, talking about, or making radio, you can find Emily running, biking, cooking, eating, or skyping with her tiny nephew.
Like we said, we are SUPER excited that Emily’s joining us on YouthCast, and we’re bidding a fond and grateful farewell to the amazing Molly Adams, who ably hosted the ‘Cast for two years. Keep your eyes on these two – they’re headed places.
Subscribe via Email
- an introduction to v4 August 18, 2014
- labs 2.0 August 6, 2014
- Become a Software Engineer at a Boston company with nice people and flexible hours. July 14, 2014
- Why and How We Redesigned the Station Apps January 10, 2014
- The Moth App: The Art of Listening to Stories on Mobile October 18, 2013
- Best New Entertainment Apps. iTunes Says So. October 17, 2013
- In Ferguson, Family Takes Turns Guarding Front Door : NPR August 19, 2014
- (via The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly of Adam Carolla’s... August 19, 2014
- (via JagBani) August 18, 2014
- (via Doc Searls Weblog · Fun with distance) Our friend Doc... August 18, 2014
- (via When Robots Write Songs - The Atlantic) August 18, 2014