youthcast generation prx emily corwin
Jones posted on Wednesday, November 2nd, 2011 | Blog, Introductions | 1 Comment
We are super (SUPER!) excited to re-introduce Emily Corwin as the new host of YouthCast, the Generation PRX podcast and blog that is all about youth radio. Why re-introduce? Well, until a few months ago Emily helped hold down the PRX help desk – answering any and all questions from producers, listeners and stations alike. And besides hosting YouthCast, she is the Assistant Programmer of Public Radio Remix, PRX’s 24/7 radio service of driveway-moment storytelling. That’s right, Emily is a bonafide PRXpert.
But while Emily knows all there is to know about distributing radio, she’s also an up and coming maker of radio; you can hear some of her work here, or on PRX. And did we mention she’s also a wildly talented cellist? If she isn’t listening to, talking about, or making radio, you can find Emily running, biking, cooking, eating, or skyping with her tiny nephew.
Like we said, we are SUPER excited that Emily’s joining us on YouthCast, and we’re bidding a fond and grateful farewell to the amazing Molly Adams, who ably hosted the ‘Cast for two years. Keep your eyes on these two – they’re headed places.
Subscribe via Email
- Status Rejected: You Should Create A Canary Build For Your iPhone App March 15, 2013
- iOS 6.0 Causes CDN Overages November 14, 2012
- Growing the Ranks of Female Devs September 6, 2012
- Why and How We Redesigned the Station Apps January 10, 2014
- The Moth App: The Art of Listening to Stories on Mobile October 18, 2013
- Best New Entertainment Apps. iTunes Says So. October 17, 2013
- Streaming | Features | Pitchfork April 16, 2014
- BAM | RadioLoveFest April 16, 2014
- (via 24/192 Music Downloads are Very Silly Indeed) April 15, 2014
- (via The Radio of the Future :: Museum of Imaginary Musical... April 14, 2014
- (via Why voice is the next big internet wave — Tech News and... April 7, 2014