Jake posted on Thursday, June 21st, 2012 | Blog, PRX Projects | 1 Comment
We are jumping for joy to see the Radiolab iPhone and Android apps out in the wild!
PRX developed the apps in partnership with the show, WNYC, and the design firm 1 Trick Pony and we are extremely proud of our team’s work over the many months and twists and turns entailed in creating such a remarkable experience.
PRX has also developed apps for WNYC and WQXR, as well as This American Life, KCRW and a growing list of top public media properties, so this was an amazing opportunity to take what we’ve learned, built and explored and join forces with the creative geniuses at Radiolab.
Congratulations to our partners, and big props to the PRX crew who put their all into this: Matt MacDonald, Becca Nesson, Devin Chalmers, and Chris Rhoden, with help from Andrew Kuklewicz and Chris Farski. You guys rocked it.
Here’s the download page on Radiolab’s site, and a short video overview narrated by Jad:
Subscribe via Email
- an introduction to v4 August 18, 2014
- labs 2.0 August 6, 2014
- Become a Software Engineer at a Boston company with nice people and flexible hours. July 14, 2014
- Why and How We Redesigned the Station Apps January 10, 2014
- The Moth App: The Art of Listening to Stories on Mobile October 18, 2013
- Best New Entertainment Apps. iTunes Says So. October 17, 2013
- Video & Audio from the PRX/AIR webinar on audio levels -... August 22, 2014
- (via FriendlyMusic - Create perfect soundtrack) A place to... August 22, 2014
- In Ferguson, Family Takes Turns Guarding Front Door : NPR August 19, 2014
- (via The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly of Adam Carolla’s... August 19, 2014
- (via JagBani) August 18, 2014