The holidays are right around the corner and we wanted to provide a little gift guide for the producers and audiophiles among us. You may be one of these people or you may know or love one. Producers, it might be a good idea to casually slip a link here to your friends and family, just in case they need a little help.
Let’s get started!
- Gear! We love gear. Last year, Transom put together a really comprehensive list of equipment. Peruse the list and see if any of these microphones, monitors, cables and more may be up your alley.
- Tivoli Audio Radio Silenz Active Noise Canceling Headphones. So beautiful we could weep. Lucky for you, we are giving away a pair of these babies. Contest Ends December 18. ENTER NOW.
- A battery tester. Thanks to Dave Goodman for the pro-tip!
- A PRX membership. For $50/year, help that special producer in your life get their stories out into the world! Get in touch.
- Pidgey beany (!!!) and lots of other great stuff in the Third Coast International Audio Festival merch shoppe.
- Hindenburg editing software. Affordable, designed for radio producers and you can publish right to PRX. Seriously, these guys know what they’re doing.
- AIR membership. The Association of Independents in Radio is a great place to learn, find gigs and connect with other indies. Get a gift membership!
- Listening to The Moth while drinking a warm beverage of choice from a Moth mug sounds like a great way to spend the holidays, no?
- A donation is the gift that keeps on giving. Consider donating to their (or your!) favorite show, local public radio station, podcast network, or radio/audio non-profit.
Happy holidays! Let us know in the comments what you would add to this list.
Santa image by Page Dooley