Jones posted on Tuesday, June 10th, 2014 | PRX
From the importance of nut graphs to the importance of dance parties, we heard lots of practical, inspirational guidance for youth radio groups of all levels.
You can find an archived video recording of the web event here.
And you can see some of the gems that participants took from the webinar using the hashtag #MakeBetterRadio – thanks to PRXer Audrey Mardavich, all are collected in this Storify.
Many thanks to our guests, to KALW, the Salt Institute, the Bay Area Video Coalition, and to all of the youth radio leaders out there for the amazing work you do.
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Subscribe via Email
- Become a Software Engineer at a Boston company with nice people and flexible hours. July 14, 2014
- Status Rejected: You Should Create A Canary Build For Your iPhone App March 15, 2013
- iOS 6.0 Causes CDN Overages November 14, 2012
- Why and How We Redesigned the Station Apps January 10, 2014
- The Moth App: The Art of Listening to Stories on Mobile October 18, 2013
- Best New Entertainment Apps. iTunes Says So. October 17, 2013
- (via What’s the Most Important Element of a Good Story? -... July 25, 2014
- "It’s a hostage situation for people who don’t have... July 24, 2014
- (via How Music Affects Your Productivity | Entrepreneur.com) July 24, 2014
- (via 10 places to take a shower on tour… and we’ve... July 24, 2014
- (via I’m Ira Glass, Host of This American Life, and This... July 23, 2014