Jones posted on Tuesday, June 10th, 2014 | PRX
From the importance of nut graphs to the importance of dance parties, we heard lots of practical, inspirational guidance for youth radio groups of all levels.
You can find an archived video recording of the web event here.
And you can see some of the gems that participants took from the webinar using the hashtag #MakeBetterRadio – thanks to PRXer Audrey Mardavich, all are collected in this Storify.
Many thanks to our guests, to KALW, the Salt Institute, the Bay Area Video Coalition, and to all of the youth radio leaders out there for the amazing work you do.
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Subscribe via Email
- an introduction to v4 August 18, 2014
- labs 2.0 August 6, 2014
- Become a Software Engineer at a Boston company with nice people and flexible hours. July 14, 2014
- Why and How We Redesigned the Station Apps January 10, 2014
- The Moth App: The Art of Listening to Stories on Mobile October 18, 2013
- Best New Entertainment Apps. iTunes Says So. October 17, 2013
- In Ferguson, Family Takes Turns Guarding Front Door : NPR August 19, 2014
- (via The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly of Adam Carolla’s... August 19, 2014
- (via JagBani) August 18, 2014
- (via Doc Searls Weblog · Fun with distance) Our friend Doc... August 18, 2014
- (via When Robots Write Songs - The Atlantic) August 18, 2014