Audrey posted on Monday, March 3rd, 2014 | PRX
We’ve been trying out Facebook Interest Lists to make sure we’re getting public radio updates from our favorite pages.
When you create or follow a list, you’ll see the best posts from that list in your main News Feed. If you feel like you’re not seeing enough PRX posts thanks to Facebook filters you can create your own Interest List and add us, which will help you see more, if not all.
On the PRX Facebook page we’re sharing producer news + tips, training and job opportunities, calls for pitches and other cool public radio and media stuff. We are also featuring your work, so make sure to Like our page and consider adding PRX to an Interest List.
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Subscribe via Email
- Become a Software Engineer at a Boston company with nice people and flexible hours. July 14, 2014
- Status Rejected: You Should Create A Canary Build For Your iPhone App March 15, 2013
- iOS 6.0 Causes CDN Overages November 14, 2012
- Why and How We Redesigned the Station Apps January 10, 2014
- The Moth App: The Art of Listening to Stories on Mobile October 18, 2013
- Best New Entertainment Apps. iTunes Says So. October 17, 2013
- We love Foo! August 1, 2014
- Transom » Lessons in Mixing A (Historical) Documentary for Public Radio August 1, 2014
- (via Matter’s Corey Ford: Bring Project-Based Teamwork to... August 1, 2014
- [WP] NPR is secretly cloning Ira Glass and plans to replace all their radio hosts with Ira Glass-soundalikes. Ira finds out and covers the story on This American Life : WritingPrompts July 31, 2014
- (via Our Nine Favorite Companies From The 500 Startups Demo Day... July 30, 2014