Audrey posted on Monday, March 3rd, 2014 | PRX
We’ve been trying out Facebook Interest Lists to make sure we’re getting public radio updates from our favorite pages.
When you create or follow a list, you’ll see the best posts from that list in your main News Feed. If you feel like you’re not seeing enough PRX posts thanks to Facebook filters you can create your own Interest List and add us, which will help you see more, if not all.
On the PRX Facebook page we’re sharing producer news + tips, training and job opportunities, calls for pitches and other cool public radio and media stuff. We are also featuring your work, so make sure to Like our page and consider adding PRX to an Interest List.
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Subscribe via Email
- an introduction to v4 August 18, 2014
- labs 2.0 August 6, 2014
- Become a Software Engineer at a Boston company with nice people and flexible hours. July 14, 2014
- Why and How We Redesigned the Station Apps January 10, 2014
- The Moth App: The Art of Listening to Stories on Mobile October 18, 2013
- Best New Entertainment Apps. iTunes Says So. October 17, 2013
- (via Matter Applications are Open & Rolling! | Matter.)... August 28, 2014
- (via https://twitter.com/prx/status/505060059832139776/photo/1) August 28, 2014
- (via Wire Recorder Project) August 28, 2014
- (via Public Media Platform (PMP) Aims to Be ‘Backbone... August 28, 2014
- (via The Golden Era of Radio « The Dish) Wow! Thank you... August 27, 2014