Audrey posted on Monday, March 3rd, 2014 | PRX
We’ve been trying out Facebook Interest Lists to make sure we’re getting public radio updates from our favorite pages.
When you create or follow a list, you’ll see the best posts from that list in your main News Feed. If you feel like you’re not seeing enough PRX posts thanks to Facebook filters you can create your own Interest List and add us, which will help you see more, if not all.
On the PRX Facebook page we’re sharing producer news + tips, training and job opportunities, calls for pitches and other cool public radio and media stuff. We are also featuring your work, so make sure to Like our page and consider adding PRX to an Interest List.
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Subscribe via Email
- Become a Software Engineer at a Boston company with nice people and flexible hours. July 14, 2014
- Status Rejected: You Should Create A Canary Build For Your iPhone App March 15, 2013
- iOS 6.0 Causes CDN Overages November 14, 2012
- Why and How We Redesigned the Station Apps January 10, 2014
- The Moth App: The Art of Listening to Stories on Mobile October 18, 2013
- Best New Entertainment Apps. iTunes Says So. October 17, 2013
- Mocast July 22, 2014
- (via Become a software engineer at PRX, help us make public... July 22, 2014
- (via PRX » Piece » We’re hiring a Software... July 21, 2014
- (via Imperfect - Comic Book Series by Al Letson — Kickstarter)... July 21, 2014
- (via CIR wants to turn investigative reporting into a weekly... July 18, 2014