Audrey posted on Tuesday, November 5th, 2013 | PRX
In 2011, Kickstarter launched their Curated Pages feature. PRX was one of the first creative institutions chosen to feature projects that we love and we’ve seen many of those projects funded successfully. Check out our page.
There are two new projects that we’re particularly excited about.
99% Invisible, a tiny radio show about design hosted by Roman Mars has set out to fund their 4th season, and not only have they reached that goal, they’re just about to reach their second stretch goal.
There is still a lot of money to be raised in order to hire another producer (healthcare for staff was the first stretch goal, very cool) and MailChimp is putting up a challenge grant. So now is the time to pledge if you have not already. Even $1 helps.
Tiny Spark is a radio program that investigates the Business of Doing Good. Host Amy Costello has investigated organizations like Toms Shoes and medical volunteers in crisis zones. Help this indie outlet bring us more investigative stories via more frequent podcasts, new staff, and an enhanced website.Related
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Subscribe via Email
- 7 Essential Public Radio STEM Education Resources March 10, 2014
- Web Event Recap: Online Fundraising for Youth Radio Groups March 6, 2014
- Using Facebook Interest Lists March 3, 2014
- Status Rejected: You Should Create A Canary Build For Your iPhone App March 15, 2013
- iOS 6.0 Causes CDN Overages November 14, 2012
- Growing the Ranks of Female Devs September 6, 2012
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- Why and How We Redesigned the Station Apps January 10, 2014
- The Moth App: The Art of Listening to Stories on Mobile October 18, 2013
- Best New Entertainment Apps. iTunes Says So. October 17, 2013
- Introducing Discover… In the new WNYC App. (by WNYC) March 10, 2014
- (via Soundmarks: A unique audio recorder that lets you annotate... March 10, 2014
- (Matter demo day NYC via News | Matter.) March 5, 2014
- (via Podcast Thing) March 4, 2014
- Transom » A Brief History of Documentary Forms March 4, 2014