A few months ago, our colleague Rebecca Nesson threw her name in the hat to tell a story at one of the Cambridge Moth storySLAMS. Her story was so exceptional that it led to her telling her story at a Moth Mainstage show at the Somerville Theater. And this week, the story is featured in the Moth podcast!
By day Becca works on PRX’s mobile apps, including of course The Moth app.
We all knew Becca was a talented developer but we didn’t know how gifted she was as a storyteller. Proof is in the puddin’. Listen and enjoy.
Here’s Becca on The Moth’s homepage this week!
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Subscribe via Email
- Become a Software Engineer at a Boston company with nice people and flexible hours. July 14, 2014
- Status Rejected: You Should Create A Canary Build For Your iPhone App March 15, 2013
- iOS 6.0 Causes CDN Overages November 14, 2012
- Why and How We Redesigned the Station Apps January 10, 2014
- The Moth App: The Art of Listening to Stories on Mobile October 18, 2013
- Best New Entertainment Apps. iTunes Says So. October 17, 2013
- (via College Radio Changes Frequency - WSJ) July 29, 2014
- (via Rieder: Watchdog reporting for public radio) USAToday on... July 29, 2014
- (via The newsonomics of NPR One and the dream of personalized... July 28, 2014
- (via Why Apple may spend $30M to buy “Pandora of talk radio” app... July 28, 2014
- (via What’s the Most Important Element of a Good Story? -... July 25, 2014