Lily Bui posted on Friday, May 10th, 2013 | PRX, STEM Story Project
Slowly but surely, our team is moving along in the judging process for the STEM Story Project! The next round of judges will be going through proposals this week. (We know that waiting isn’t fun, so thank you for your patience!)
We’ve spent the past couple of weeks parsing through proposals about practically everything–from nanoparticles to redwood trees, hacker space to outer space, the physics of rhythm to algorithms, evolution to technological revolution, drone music to prime number symphonies, neurons and brains to zombies and calculus. Without a doubt, we’ve received quite a spectrum of story proposals! Trust us when we say that we’re just as eager as you are to hear them.
For now, hang tight. Back to you soon!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, follow the #PRXSTEM hashtag on Twitter to see tweets about the proposals we’ve received!
1 Comment to The Final Countdown for STEM
Leave a comment
Subscribe via Email
- Status Rejected: You Should Create A Canary Build For Your iPhone App March 15, 2013
- iOS 6.0 Causes CDN Overages November 14, 2012
- Growing the Ranks of Female Devs September 6, 2012
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- The Moth App: The Art of Listening to Stories on Mobile October 18, 2013
- Best New Entertainment Apps. iTunes Says So. October 17, 2013
- PRX and FRONTLINE: The Future Of TV Beyond Broadcast July 22, 2013
- Why Our Brains Make Us Click on Lists : The New Yorker December 4, 2013
- Pulling back the curtain on civic tech - Knight Foundation December 4, 2013
- Who Needs a Raise When You Have TV? - Bloomberg December 4, 2013
- Transom » Catherine Burns November 26, 2013
- Woods Hole 'Is a Serious Town,' Radio Producer Says - Business - Falmouth, MA Patch November 25, 2013