Audrey posted on Wednesday, March 6th, 2013 | PRX
We’re thrilled to announce the first class of Matter startups. Six ventures have been chosen to work together, elbow to elbow in Matters space in San Francisco, CA. The six teams were selected because of their potential to leverage scalable entrepreneurship to create a more informed, connected, and empowered society.
Read more about the selected teams and their members.
What the media’s saying about Matter One:
1 Comment to Matter Announces First Class of Startups
Leave a comment
Subscribe via Email
- Slate comes to public radio June 11, 2013
- Long-lost radio interview with David Foster Wallace, animated! April 23, 2013
- Sound Opinions remembers Roger Ebert April 4, 2013
- Status Rejected: You Should Create A Canary Build For Your iPhone App March 15, 2013
- iOS 6.0 Causes CDN Overages November 14, 2012
- Growing the Ranks of Female Devs September 6, 2012
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- Five reasons we are excited about Matter Demo Day - Knight Foundation June 13, 2013
- Excited that the KCRW Music Mine is out on iPhone - built by... June 12, 2013
- ANDREW GOLIS: Joining The Atlantic June 10, 2013
- TuneIn raises $25 million, nabs new CFO from Google to monetize radio streaming — Tech News and Analysis May 29, 2013
- moth-stories: We’re so excited that we can finally announce... May 28, 2013