Roman Mars posted on Tuesday, March 19th, 2013 | PRX Remix
Life of the Law “explores the relationship of law to the experience and meaning of American society and culture,” and the last few episodes have been especially riveting: a rare look inside death row, redesigning for a more humane court, and life inside the “felony factory” in Chicago.
Short shows rule!
1 Comment to Life of the Law
Subscribe via Email
- Become a Software Engineer at a Boston company with nice people and flexible hours. July 14, 2014
- Status Rejected: You Should Create A Canary Build For Your iPhone App March 15, 2013
- iOS 6.0 Causes CDN Overages November 14, 2012
- Why and How We Redesigned the Station Apps January 10, 2014
- The Moth App: The Art of Listening to Stories on Mobile October 18, 2013
- Best New Entertainment Apps. iTunes Says So. October 17, 2013
- (via College Radio Changes Frequency - WSJ) July 29, 2014
- (via Rieder: Watchdog reporting for public radio) USAToday on... July 29, 2014
- (via The newsonomics of NPR One and the dream of personalized... July 28, 2014
- (via Why Apple may spend $30M to buy “Pandora of talk radio” app... July 28, 2014
- (via What’s the Most Important Element of a Good Story? -... July 25, 2014