Roman Mars posted on Tuesday, March 19th, 2013 | PRX Remix
Life of the Law “explores the relationship of law to the experience and meaning of American society and culture,” and the last few episodes have been especially riveting: a rare look inside death row, redesigning for a more humane court, and life inside the “felony factory” in Chicago.
Short shows rule!
1 Comment to Life of the Law
Subscribe via Email
- an introduction to v4 August 18, 2014
- labs 2.0 August 6, 2014
- Become a Software Engineer at a Boston company with nice people and flexible hours. July 14, 2014
- Why and How We Redesigned the Station Apps January 10, 2014
- The Moth App: The Art of Listening to Stories on Mobile October 18, 2013
- Best New Entertainment Apps. iTunes Says So. October 17, 2013
- (via Matter Applications are Open & Rolling! | Matter.)... August 28, 2014
- (via https://twitter.com/prx/status/505060059832139776/photo/1) August 28, 2014
- (via Wire Recorder Project) August 28, 2014
- (via Public Media Platform (PMP) Aims to Be ‘Backbone... August 28, 2014
- (via The Golden Era of Radio « The Dish) Wow! Thank you... August 27, 2014