John posted on Tuesday, November 13th, 2012 | Station Newsletters
A radio feast of Thanskgiving pieces and timely post-election looks into the future.
Want to get weekly station newsletters via email? Subscribe.
|November 13, 2012|
This newsletter is a weekly communication to provide programming suggestions and other relevant information to the staff of stations that use PRX.
PRX, Inc. is a non-profit corporation based in Cambridge, Massachusetts. PRX was created through a collaboration of the Station Resource Group and Atlantic Public Media, and continues to receive support from public radio stations and producers, The Corporation for Public Broadcasting, The National Endowment for the Arts, The Ford Foundation, the John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation, the Knight Foundation and Google Grants.
Turkey image by Patti Haskins.
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Subscribe via Email
- Become a Software Engineer at a Boston company with nice people and flexible hours. July 14, 2014
- Status Rejected: You Should Create A Canary Build For Your iPhone App March 15, 2013
- iOS 6.0 Causes CDN Overages November 14, 2012
- Why and How We Redesigned the Station Apps January 10, 2014
- The Moth App: The Art of Listening to Stories on Mobile October 18, 2013
- Best New Entertainment Apps. iTunes Says So. October 17, 2013
- We love Foo! August 1, 2014
- Transom » Lessons in Mixing A (Historical) Documentary for Public Radio August 1, 2014
- (via Matter’s Corey Ford: Bring Project-Based Teamwork to... August 1, 2014
- [WP] NPR is secretly cloning Ira Glass and plans to replace all their radio hosts with Ira Glass-soundalikes. Ira finds out and covers the story on This American Life : WritingPrompts July 31, 2014
- (via Our Nine Favorite Companies From The 500 Startups Demo Day... July 30, 2014