Audrey posted on Thursday, April 12th, 2012 | PRX
That’s right! PRX is a Webby Honoree in two categories in the 16th Annual Webby Awards. PRX.org was honored for Radio/Podcast Website while the KCRW Music Mine iPad app developed by PRX was honored under Mobile and Apps: Music.
The Webbys (Oscars of the internet) received over 10,000 entries this year. In addition to the winners, they name the top 15% as honorees. We’re happy to be honored alongside some amazing company such as Pitchfork, Scientific American, Marketplace from American Public Media and CBC (amongst others). Take a peak at the official list here.
1 Comment to PRX is a Webby Honoree
Leave a comment
Subscribe via Email
- Long-lost radio interview with David Foster Wallace, animated! April 23, 2013
- Sound Opinions remembers Roger Ebert April 4, 2013
- A Little Structure March 27, 2013
- Status Rejected: You Should Create A Canary Build For Your iPhone App March 15, 2013
- iOS 6.0 Causes CDN Overages November 14, 2012
- Growing the Ranks of Female Devs September 6, 2012
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- (via New Yorker Creates Aaron Swartz’s Open Source... May 15, 2013
- (via 63. Roman Mars | Fast Company | Business Innovation) Go... May 13, 2013
- Transom » Story Workshop Spring 2013: Insights May 8, 2013
- (via Radio Diaries » Teenage Diaries Revisited “The Movie”) May 8, 2013
- A digital revolution for public radio fundraising | Current.org May 7, 2013