Audrey posted on Monday, March 5th, 2012 | PRX
Heading to the IMA Conference or SXSWi? PRX will be there in full force ready to talk about anything from the Public Media Accelerator to mobile apps and more. Make sure to check out their panels and discussions.
On Wednesday, March 7 at 9:45 a.m. Managing Director John Barth will be joined by staff from NPR, Pandora and TuneIn for a discussion on “Digital Radio’s Impact and Our Audience.” Find out how the listening audience is shifting behavior and platforms and hear perspectives on the state of the marketplace.
Join the conversation and bring your own tools to share at “Cool Tools for Digital Content” hosted by Tech Director Andrew Kuklewicz on Thursday, March 8 at 10 a.m.
Also on Thursday, March 8 at 10 a.m. Technical Projects Director Matt MacDonald will be discussing “Mobile: First Step or Next Step?“
Come hear successful stories about stations that have plunged into the world of mobile and learn about new tools, custom apps and more.
“Pledge Your Support For Mobile” with Technical Projects Director Matt MacDonald on Thursday, March 8 at 2 p.m. This is a participatory working session for anyone — techies or non-techies — who want to streamline and significantly improve the pledge process for public media. Learn more in Matt’s post about the session.
PRX CEO Jake Shapiro and John Bracken, Director of Media Innovation at Knight Foundation, will be delivering a keynote with Q&A about the vision and goals of the Public Media Accelerator on Thursday, March 8 at 12 p.m.
On Friday, March 9 at 5 p.m., Jake will be making a bold statement: “Public Radio Is Media’s Future. You Heard It Right.” Come find out why Jake thinks public radio is not only here to stay, but how all sorts of media can learn from its success.
3 Comments to IMA and SXSWi 2012
Leave a comment
Subscribe via Email
- an introduction to v4 August 18, 2014
- labs 2.0 August 6, 2014
- Become a Software Engineer at a Boston company with nice people and flexible hours. July 14, 2014
- Why and How We Redesigned the Station Apps January 10, 2014
- The Moth App: The Art of Listening to Stories on Mobile October 18, 2013
- Best New Entertainment Apps. iTunes Says So. October 17, 2013
- In Ferguson, Family Takes Turns Guarding Front Door : NPR August 19, 2014
- (via The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly of Adam Carolla’s... August 19, 2014
- (via JagBani) August 18, 2014
- (via Doc Searls Weblog · Fun with distance) Our friend Doc... August 18, 2014
- (via When Robots Write Songs - The Atlantic) August 18, 2014