Audrey posted on Tuesday, March 13th, 2012 | PRX
If you’re interested in learning more about PRX apps and how they come to be, you’ll want to check out PRX Lead Developer Rebecca Nesson’s post over at PRX Labs on the work she’s doing to create a beautiful, pseudo 3D environment in an Android app.
The app is coming along really well, but Becca still has a problem she’s trying to work out. If you’re a developer, join in on the conversation over at PRX Labs.
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Subscribe via Email
- Long-lost radio interview with David Foster Wallace, animated! April 23, 2013
- Sound Opinions remembers Roger Ebert April 4, 2013
- A Little Structure March 27, 2013
- Status Rejected: You Should Create A Canary Build For Your iPhone App March 15, 2013
- iOS 6.0 Causes CDN Overages November 14, 2012
- Growing the Ranks of Female Devs September 6, 2012
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- One issue holding up Apple iRadio: The economics of skipping songs | Apple - CNET News May 21, 2013
- (via iOS default despair: Where Ars staff turns for better app... May 21, 2013
- (via New Yorker Creates Aaron Swartz’s Open Source... May 15, 2013
- (via 63. Roman Mars | Fast Company | Business Innovation) Go... May 13, 2013
- Transom » Story Workshop Spring 2013: Insights May 8, 2013