Audrey posted on Tuesday, March 13th, 2012 | PRX
If you’re interested in learning more about PRX apps and how they come to be, you’ll want to check out PRX Lead Developer Rebecca Nesson’s post over at PRX Labs on the work she’s doing to create a beautiful, pseudo 3D environment in an Android app.
The app is coming along really well, but Becca still has a problem she’s trying to work out. If you’re a developer, join in on the conversation over at PRX Labs.
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Subscribe via Email
- an introduction to v4 August 18, 2014
- labs 2.0 August 6, 2014
- Become a Software Engineer at a Boston company with nice people and flexible hours. July 14, 2014
- Why and How We Redesigned the Station Apps January 10, 2014
- The Moth App: The Art of Listening to Stories on Mobile October 18, 2013
- Best New Entertainment Apps. iTunes Says So. October 17, 2013
- In Ferguson, Family Takes Turns Guarding Front Door : NPR August 19, 2014
- (via The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly of Adam Carolla’s... August 19, 2014
- (via JagBani) August 18, 2014
- (via Doc Searls Weblog · Fun with distance) Our friend Doc... August 18, 2014
- (via When Robots Write Songs - The Atlantic) August 18, 2014