Audrey posted on Tuesday, March 13th, 2012 | PRX
If you’re interested in learning more about PRX apps and how they come to be, you’ll want to check out PRX Lead Developer Rebecca Nesson’s post over at PRX Labs on the work she’s doing to create a beautiful, pseudo 3D environment in an Android app.
The app is coming along really well, but Becca still has a problem she’s trying to work out. If you’re a developer, join in on the conversation over at PRX Labs.
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Subscribe via Email
- Become a Software Engineer at a Boston company with nice people and flexible hours. July 14, 2014
- Status Rejected: You Should Create A Canary Build For Your iPhone App March 15, 2013
- iOS 6.0 Causes CDN Overages November 14, 2012
- Why and How We Redesigned the Station Apps January 10, 2014
- The Moth App: The Art of Listening to Stories on Mobile October 18, 2013
- Best New Entertainment Apps. iTunes Says So. October 17, 2013
- (via What’s the Most Important Element of a Good Story? -... July 25, 2014
- "It’s a hostage situation for people who don’t have... July 24, 2014
- (via How Music Affects Your Productivity | Entrepreneur.com) July 24, 2014
- (via 10 places to take a shower on tour… and we’ve... July 24, 2014
- (via I’m Ira Glass, Host of This American Life, and This... July 23, 2014