Audrey posted on Thursday, January 5th, 2012 | PRX
Happy New Year PRXers! We’ve made it to the other end of the giant virus/cookie coma that is December and now we’re tackling some serious Arctic temps. We’ve got even more to look forward to in 2012, but before we go there, lets take a step back and share some highlights from the past month.
- We partied! Check out some pictures from our annual holiday party held at the Signet Society of Harvard.
Okay, we did other stuff, too…
- PRX is now the official iTunes distributor for The Moth’s albums in the iTunes Store. Check out The Best of The Moth, Volumes 1-20.
- iTunes named The Moth one of the Best Arts Podcasts of 2011.
- Generation PRX announced the pitches that were selected for the Bullying Stories Project. Selected groups received a recording kit and will work with producer Catie Talarski and Connecticut Public Radio to turn their pitches into stories.
- Director of Projects + Partnerships Rekha Murthy talked shop on On the Media and told WNYC producer Jody Avirgan the recipe for making an app people will use.
- Public Radio Remix host, producer and program director Roman Mars (and his excellent podcast 99% Invisible) was featured as a Radiolab short.
3 Comments to PRX Monthly Update
Leave a comment
Subscribe via Email
- an introduction to v4 August 18, 2014
- labs 2.0 August 6, 2014
- Become a Software Engineer at a Boston company with nice people and flexible hours. July 14, 2014
- Why and How We Redesigned the Station Apps January 10, 2014
- The Moth App: The Art of Listening to Stories on Mobile October 18, 2013
- Best New Entertainment Apps. iTunes Says So. October 17, 2013
- In Ferguson, Family Takes Turns Guarding Front Door : NPR August 19, 2014
- (via The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly of Adam Carolla’s... August 19, 2014
- (via JagBani) August 18, 2014
- (via Doc Searls Weblog · Fun with distance) Our friend Doc... August 18, 2014
- (via When Robots Write Songs - The Atlantic) August 18, 2014