Please retweet and share and help us find someone great to join our team.
The full job description and link to online application is here on the Public Media Accelerator site.
And here’s what we’re looking for in brief:
Our ideal candidate is a current or recent technology/media entrepreneur, excited about if not directly experienced in public service media, with superb project and people management skills, and the ability to inspire and facilitate visionary, sustainable change. Previous involvement with startup accelerators is a big plus.
— PublicMediaX (@PublicMediaX) December 14, 2011
1 Comment to Now Hiring: Director of the Public Media Accelerator
Leave a comment
Subscribe via Email
- Why and How We Redesigned the Station Apps January 10, 2014
- The Moth App: The Art of Listening to Stories on Mobile October 18, 2013
- Best New Entertainment Apps. iTunes Says So. October 17, 2013
- (via - Public Radio Exchange | Public Radio Exchange) On the PRX... September 2, 2014
- (via The tape deck you probably won’t be leaving for your... September 2, 2014
- (via Pop Quiz: Before Public Media, I … | AIRmediaworks) August 29, 2014
- boobie-stabbie vs knowledge August 29, 2014
- (via Matter Applications are Open & Rolling! | Matter.)... August 28, 2014