Please retweet and share and help us find someone great to join our team.
The full job description and link to online application is here on the Public Media Accelerator site.
And here’s what we’re looking for in brief:
Our ideal candidate is a current or recent technology/media entrepreneur, excited about if not directly experienced in public service media, with superb project and people management skills, and the ability to inspire and facilitate visionary, sustainable change. Previous involvement with startup accelerators is a big plus.
— PublicMediaX (@PublicMediaX) December 14, 2011
1 Comment to Now Hiring: Director of the Public Media Accelerator
Leave a comment
Subscribe via Email
- Status Rejected: You Should Create A Canary Build For Your iPhone App March 15, 2013
- iOS 6.0 Causes CDN Overages November 14, 2012
- Growing the Ranks of Female Devs September 6, 2012
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- The Moth App: The Art of Listening to Stories on Mobile October 18, 2013
- Best New Entertainment Apps. iTunes Says So. October 17, 2013
- PRX and FRONTLINE: The Future Of TV Beyond Broadcast July 22, 2013
- Why Our Brains Make Us Click on Lists : The New Yorker December 4, 2013
- Pulling back the curtain on civic tech - Knight Foundation December 4, 2013
- Who Needs a Raise When You Have TV? - Bloomberg December 4, 2013
- Transom » Catherine Burns November 26, 2013
- Woods Hole 'Is a Serious Town,' Radio Producer Says - Business - Falmouth, MA Patch November 25, 2013