Please retweet and share and help us find someone great to join our team.
The full job description and link to online application is here on the Public Media Accelerator site.
And here’s what we’re looking for in brief:
Our ideal candidate is a current or recent technology/media entrepreneur, excited about if not directly experienced in public service media, with superb project and people management skills, and the ability to inspire and facilitate visionary, sustainable change. Previous involvement with startup accelerators is a big plus.
— PublicMediaX (@PublicMediaX) December 14, 2011
1 Comment to Now Hiring: Director of the Public Media Accelerator
Leave a comment
Subscribe via Email
- Web Event Recap: Online Fundraising for Youth Radio Groups March 6, 2014
- Using Facebook Interest Lists March 3, 2014
- This Is Criminal February 27, 2014
- Status Rejected: You Should Create A Canary Build For Your iPhone App March 15, 2013
- iOS 6.0 Causes CDN Overages November 14, 2012
- Growing the Ranks of Female Devs September 6, 2012
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- Why and How We Redesigned the Station Apps January 10, 2014
- The Moth App: The Art of Listening to Stories on Mobile October 18, 2013
- Best New Entertainment Apps. iTunes Says So. October 17, 2013
- (Matter demo day NYC via News | Matter.) March 5, 2014
- (via Podcast Thing) March 4, 2014
- Transom » A Brief History of Documentary Forms March 4, 2014
- (via Ira Glass Shows Us How To Get Those Ira Glass Abs | The... March 3, 2014
- (via New on public radio: An investigative reporting show - LA... March 3, 2014