Happy November! Winter is coming in like a lion and we’re trying (and failing) to successfully adjust our thermostat to the perfect temperature in our new office. Did we tell you we moved? Well, we moved! This is our 6th? 8th? Maybe even 20th office in Harvard Square, but we’ve finally settled in where the view is fine and the pizza is delicious.
We’ve also done other stuff, too (other than eat pizza). We went on a staff retreat! Here’s a picture of ALL of us in the woods.
We came together from near and far to Essex, MA where we spent a day and a half reflecting, brainstorming and just plain hanging/board gaming out.
Speaking of boards, last week we were pleased to have our Board of Directors in town for a very successful and inspiring meeting of the minds. We’ve got lots of exciting plans ahead, so stay tuned!
Finally, the apps! How could I forget? Our developers are like Santa’s Workshop for the iTunes App Store over here. In the past few weeks they’ve created KCRW Music Mine, and station apps for WNYC, Vermont Public Radio, KQED, and WQXR. We’ve got a few Android apps coming soon, too! Download them. Love them.
Well, that’s all for now. But check back here for PRX Monthly Updates (better title to come) about all things PRX, and if you’re a producer or station member in the area, don’t hesitate to stop in and say hello—we’ve got a giant bin of Twizzlers with your name on it!
3 Comments to The PRX Monthly Update
Leave a comment
Subscribe via Email
- Status Rejected: You Should Create A Canary Build For Your iPhone App March 15, 2013
- iOS 6.0 Causes CDN Overages November 14, 2012
- Growing the Ranks of Female Devs September 6, 2012
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- The Moth App: The Art of Listening to Stories on Mobile October 18, 2013
- Best New Entertainment Apps. iTunes Says So. October 17, 2013
- PRX and FRONTLINE: The Future Of TV Beyond Broadcast July 22, 2013
- Why Our Brains Make Us Click on Lists : The New Yorker December 4, 2013
- Pulling back the curtain on civic tech - Knight Foundation December 4, 2013
- Who Needs a Raise When You Have TV? - Bloomberg December 4, 2013
- Transom » Catherine Burns November 26, 2013
- Woods Hole 'Is a Serious Town,' Radio Producer Says - Business - Falmouth, MA Patch November 25, 2013