Just in case you missed it, this week The Kitchen Sisters made a splash with their “Hidden World of Girls,” hosted by Tina Fey. The pieces were spotted on Jezebel, HuffPo, and Time. “The Hidden World of Girls,” reached near and far as listeners were able to easily listen via PRX’s embeddable player, which HuffPo used for both of the pieces in the series. Check out that player in action! Looks great, right?If you’re a producer, we strongly suggest that you update your piece permissions to enable people to share, stream and embed your work. Although we can’t guarantee that your piece will be Jezebeled or HuffPo’d, we can guarantee that enabling sharing equals more potential listens which equals success in our books. Now spread the love!
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Subscribe via Email
- #GivingTuesday December 3, 2013
- Engineering Gotham From Below: A Mole’s Eye View November 22, 2013
- Welcoming Janet Balis to the PRX Board of Directors November 21, 2013
- Status Rejected: You Should Create A Canary Build For Your iPhone App March 15, 2013
- iOS 6.0 Causes CDN Overages November 14, 2012
- Growing the Ranks of Female Devs September 6, 2012
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- The Moth App: The Art of Listening to Stories on Mobile October 18, 2013
- Best New Entertainment Apps. iTunes Says So. October 17, 2013
- PRX and FRONTLINE: The Future Of TV Beyond Broadcast July 22, 2013
- Why Our Brains Make Us Click on Lists : The New Yorker December 4, 2013
- Pulling back the curtain on civic tech - Knight Foundation December 4, 2013
- Who Needs a Raise When You Have TV? - Bloomberg December 4, 2013
- Transom » Catherine Burns November 26, 2013
- Woods Hole 'Is a Serious Town,' Radio Producer Says - Business - Falmouth, MA Patch November 25, 2013