Just in case you missed it, this week The Kitchen Sisters made a splash with their “Hidden World of Girls,” hosted by Tina Fey. The pieces were spotted on Jezebel, HuffPo, and Time. “The Hidden World of Girls,” reached near and far as listeners were able to easily listen via PRX’s embeddable player, which HuffPo used for both of the pieces in the series. Check out that player in action! Looks great, right?If you’re a producer, we strongly suggest that you update your piece permissions to enable people to share, stream and embed your work. Although we can’t guarantee that your piece will be Jezebeled or HuffPo’d, we can guarantee that enabling sharing equals more potential listens which equals success in our books. Now spread the love!
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Subscribe via Email
- Long-lost radio interview with David Foster Wallace, animated! April 23, 2013
- Sound Opinions remembers Roger Ebert April 4, 2013
- A Little Structure March 27, 2013
- Status Rejected: You Should Create A Canary Build For Your iPhone App March 15, 2013
- iOS 6.0 Causes CDN Overages November 14, 2012
- Growing the Ranks of Female Devs September 6, 2012
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- One issue holding up Apple iRadio: The economics of skipping songs | Apple - CNET News May 21, 2013
- (via iOS default despair: Where Ars staff turns for better app... May 21, 2013
- (via New Yorker Creates Aaron Swartz’s Open Source... May 15, 2013
- (via 63. Roman Mars | Fast Company | Business Innovation) Go... May 13, 2013
- Transom » Story Workshop Spring 2013: Insights May 8, 2013