Just in case you missed it, this week The Kitchen Sisters made a splash with their “Hidden World of Girls,” hosted by Tina Fey. The pieces were spotted on Jezebel, HuffPo, and Time. “The Hidden World of Girls,” reached near and far as listeners were able to easily listen via PRX’s embeddable player, which HuffPo used for both of the pieces in the series. Check out that player in action! Looks great, right?If you’re a producer, we strongly suggest that you update your piece permissions to enable people to share, stream and embed your work. Although we can’t guarantee that your piece will be Jezebeled or HuffPo’d, we can guarantee that enabling sharing equals more potential listens which equals success in our books. Now spread the love!
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Subscribe via Email
- Become a Software Engineer at a Boston company with nice people and flexible hours. July 14, 2014
- Status Rejected: You Should Create A Canary Build For Your iPhone App March 15, 2013
- iOS 6.0 Causes CDN Overages November 14, 2012
- Why and How We Redesigned the Station Apps January 10, 2014
- The Moth App: The Art of Listening to Stories on Mobile October 18, 2013
- Best New Entertainment Apps. iTunes Says So. October 17, 2013
- "It’s a hostage situation for people who don’t have... July 24, 2014
- (via How Music Affects Your Productivity | Entrepreneur.com) July 24, 2014
- (via 10 places to take a shower on tour… and we’ve... July 24, 2014
- (via I’m Ira Glass, Host of This American Life, and This... July 23, 2014
- (via Shoutcast relaunches with new hosted streaming service —... July 23, 2014