Emily posted on Thursday, October 20th, 2011 | PRX Remix
When bassist Geoff Larson moved to Brooklyn, NY he discovered the Bushwick Book Club, a monthly gathering for songwriters and their admirers to share songs inspired by books. When Geoff moved to Seattle, he recreated the thing he loved with the Bushwick Book Club Seattle. Lucky for you and me, Geoff is also producing this delightful bookclub podcast, which ties together a singer’s music and musings on a particular piece of literature. As of this month, the Bushwick Book Club Seattle Presents can now be heard on Public Radio Remix. Have a listen!
1 Comment to Read Book Write Song
Subscribe via Email
- Status Rejected: You Should Create A Canary Build For Your iPhone App March 15, 2013
- iOS 6.0 Causes CDN Overages November 14, 2012
- Growing the Ranks of Female Devs September 6, 2012
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- The Moth App: The Art of Listening to Stories on Mobile October 18, 2013
- Best New Entertainment Apps. iTunes Says So. October 17, 2013
- PRX and FRONTLINE: The Future Of TV Beyond Broadcast July 22, 2013
- Why Our Brains Make Us Click on Lists : The New Yorker December 4, 2013
- Pulling back the curtain on civic tech - Knight Foundation December 4, 2013
- Who Needs a Raise When You Have TV? - Bloomberg December 4, 2013
- Transom » Catherine Burns November 26, 2013
- Woods Hole 'Is a Serious Town,' Radio Producer Says - Business - Falmouth, MA Patch November 25, 2013