Emily posted on Monday, May 16th, 2011 | Blog, PRX, PRX Projects
Today Public Radio Remix — our 24/7 stream of audio awesomeness — went live on WREM 88.1FM in Canton, NY. WREM is a brand new acquisition of North Country Public Radio, owned and operated by St. Lawrence University. Take a look at their spiffy Remix webpage, which has current and upcoming playlists, links to each story, a feed of the Public Radio Remix blog, and more.
WREM joins KPBZ in Spokane, WA as our second terrestrial station carrying Public Radio Remix.
We want to thank North Country Public Radio Program Director Jackie Sauter, Chief Engineer Bob Sauter and General Manager Ellen Rocco for making this launch as easy as pie. We’re thrilled!
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Subscribe via Email
- Slate comes to public radio June 11, 2013
- Long-lost radio interview with David Foster Wallace, animated! April 23, 2013
- Sound Opinions remembers Roger Ebert April 4, 2013
- Status Rejected: You Should Create A Canary Build For Your iPhone App March 15, 2013
- iOS 6.0 Causes CDN Overages November 14, 2012
- Growing the Ranks of Female Devs September 6, 2012
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- KCPW to drop National Public Radio programs | The Salt Lake Tribune June 18, 2013
- Five reasons we are excited about Matter Demo Day - Knight Foundation June 13, 2013
- Excited that the KCRW Music Mine is out on iPhone - built by... June 12, 2013
- ANDREW GOLIS: Joining The Atlantic June 10, 2013
- TuneIn raises $25 million, nabs new CFO from Google to monetize radio streaming — Tech News and Analysis May 29, 2013