Emily posted on Tuesday, May 10th, 2011 | Blog
Say hello to the new PRX embeddable audio player. It was launched today along with sharing options for social media which allow both producers and listeners to share full-length playable PRX pieces on Facebook.
Try the new embeddable audio player:
See how it looks on Facebook – ready to play:
We’re also offering short URLs for sharing on Twitter and elsewhere.
Note: The embeddable audio player can only be enabled for pieces on paid PRX accounts. All producers should update piece permissions in order to get started embedding the PRX player and sharing pieces on Facebook.
This has been in the works for many months and entailed all kinds of changes behind the scenes. We’re eager for your feedback and suggestions for ways to improve the embedded player and sharing options, so drop us a line at prxhelp prx.org.
We also owe a big thanks to our beta testers who helped us bang away on this over the last month. Check ‘em out:
Todd Melby and KFAI
Tim Lloyd with Harvest Public Media
the Word of Mouth folks at NHPR
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Subscribe via Email
- Become a Software Engineer at a Boston company with nice people and flexible hours. July 14, 2014
- Status Rejected: You Should Create A Canary Build For Your iPhone App March 15, 2013
- iOS 6.0 Causes CDN Overages November 14, 2012
- Why and How We Redesigned the Station Apps January 10, 2014
- The Moth App: The Art of Listening to Stories on Mobile October 18, 2013
- Best New Entertainment Apps. iTunes Says So. October 17, 2013
- (via Andrew Mason’s Audio Tour App Detour Steers You Away From... July 30, 2014
- (via Podcasting patent troll: We tried to drop lawsuit against... July 30, 2014
- (via College Radio Changes Frequency - WSJ) July 29, 2014
- (via Rieder: Watchdog reporting for public radio) USAToday on... July 29, 2014
- (via The newsonomics of NPR One and the dream of personalized... July 28, 2014