Emily posted on Tuesday, May 10th, 2011 | Blog
Say hello to the new PRX embeddable audio player. It was launched today along with sharing options for social media which allow both producers and listeners to share full-length playable PRX pieces on Facebook.
Try the new embeddable audio player:
See how it looks on Facebook – ready to play:
We’re also offering short URLs for sharing on Twitter and elsewhere.
Note: The embeddable audio player can only be enabled for pieces on paid PRX accounts. All producers should update piece permissions in order to get started embedding the PRX player and sharing pieces on Facebook.
This has been in the works for many months and entailed all kinds of changes behind the scenes. We’re eager for your feedback and suggestions for ways to improve the embedded player and sharing options, so drop us a line at prxhelp prx.org.
We also owe a big thanks to our beta testers who helped us bang away on this over the last month. Check ‘em out:
Todd Melby and KFAI
Tim Lloyd with Harvest Public Media
the Word of Mouth folks at NHPR
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Subscribe via Email
- Status Rejected: You Should Create A Canary Build For Your iPhone App March 15, 2013
- iOS 6.0 Causes CDN Overages November 14, 2012
- Growing the Ranks of Female Devs September 6, 2012
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- The Moth App: The Art of Listening to Stories on Mobile October 18, 2013
- Best New Entertainment Apps. iTunes Says So. October 17, 2013
- PRX and FRONTLINE: The Future Of TV Beyond Broadcast July 22, 2013
- Why Our Brains Make Us Click on Lists : The New Yorker December 4, 2013
- Pulling back the curtain on civic tech - Knight Foundation December 4, 2013
- Who Needs a Raise When You Have TV? - Bloomberg December 4, 2013
- Transom » Catherine Burns November 26, 2013
- Woods Hole 'Is a Serious Town,' Radio Producer Says - Business - Falmouth, MA Patch November 25, 2013