Rekha posted on Thursday, April 7th, 2011 | PRX Projects
Beloved public radio show This American Life just blew through another milestone in its plan for mobile domination.
Announcing the This American Life app for iPad!
Our PRX tech team developed it, we had a lot of fun doing it. Just like we had when we built their iPhone and Android apps.
The iPad app has everything the other apps have, and more, including:
- Save up to THREE episodes for offline listening
- Play and share individual stories, not just entire episodes
- Not sure where to put your eyes while listening? Put ‘em on the Twitter feed of all TAL mentions
- A comic strip about the show. But of course!
This American Life’s blog has screenshots to whet your appetite.
1 Comment to Enabling This American Life’s Mobile Takeover
Leave a comment
Subscribe via Email
- an introduction to v4 August 18, 2014
- labs 2.0 August 6, 2014
- Become a Software Engineer at a Boston company with nice people and flexible hours. July 14, 2014
- Why and How We Redesigned the Station Apps January 10, 2014
- The Moth App: The Art of Listening to Stories on Mobile October 18, 2013
- Best New Entertainment Apps. iTunes Says So. October 17, 2013
- (via - Public Radio Exchange | Public Radio Exchange) On the PRX... September 2, 2014
- (via The tape deck you probably won’t be leaving for your... September 2, 2014
- (via Pop Quiz: Before Public Media, I … | AIRmediaworks) August 29, 2014
- boobie-stabbie vs knowledge August 29, 2014
- (via Matter Applications are Open & Rolling! | Matter.)... August 28, 2014