Rekha posted on Thursday, April 7th, 2011 | PRX Projects
Beloved public radio show This American Life just blew through another milestone in its plan for mobile domination.
Announcing the This American Life app for iPad!
Our PRX tech team developed it, we had a lot of fun doing it. Just like we had when we built their iPhone and Android apps.
The iPad app has everything the other apps have, and more, including:
- Save up to THREE episodes for offline listening
- Play and share individual stories, not just entire episodes
- Not sure where to put your eyes while listening? Put ‘em on the Twitter feed of all TAL mentions
- A comic strip about the show. But of course!
This American Life’s blog has screenshots to whet your appetite.
1 Comment to Enabling This American Life’s Mobile Takeover
Leave a comment
Subscribe via Email
- Become a Software Engineer at a Boston company with nice people and flexible hours. July 14, 2014
- Status Rejected: You Should Create A Canary Build For Your iPhone App March 15, 2013
- iOS 6.0 Causes CDN Overages November 14, 2012
- Why and How We Redesigned the Station Apps January 10, 2014
- The Moth App: The Art of Listening to Stories on Mobile October 18, 2013
- Best New Entertainment Apps. iTunes Says So. October 17, 2013
- (via What’s the Most Important Element of a Good Story? -... July 25, 2014
- "It’s a hostage situation for people who don’t have... July 24, 2014
- (via How Music Affects Your Productivity | Entrepreneur.com) July 24, 2014
- (via 10 places to take a shower on tour… and we’ve... July 24, 2014
- (via I’m Ira Glass, Host of This American Life, and This... July 23, 2014