Rekha posted on Thursday, April 7th, 2011 | PRX Projects
Beloved public radio show This American Life just blew through another milestone in its plan for mobile domination.
Announcing the This American Life app for iPad!
Our PRX tech team developed it, we had a lot of fun doing it. Just like we had when we built their iPhone and Android apps.
The iPad app has everything the other apps have, and more, including:
- Save up to THREE episodes for offline listening
- Play and share individual stories, not just entire episodes
- Not sure where to put your eyes while listening? Put ‘em on the Twitter feed of all TAL mentions
- A comic strip about the show. But of course!
This American Life’s blog has screenshots to whet your appetite.
1 Comment to Enabling This American Life’s Mobile Takeover
Leave a comment
Subscribe via Email
- Long-lost radio interview with David Foster Wallace, animated! April 23, 2013
- Sound Opinions remembers Roger Ebert April 4, 2013
- A Little Structure March 27, 2013
- Status Rejected: You Should Create A Canary Build For Your iPhone App March 15, 2013
- iOS 6.0 Causes CDN Overages November 14, 2012
- Growing the Ranks of Female Devs September 6, 2012
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- One issue holding up Apple iRadio: The economics of skipping songs | Apple - CNET News May 21, 2013
- (via iOS default despair: Where Ars staff turns for better app... May 21, 2013
- (via New Yorker Creates Aaron Swartz’s Open Source... May 15, 2013
- (via 63. Roman Mars | Fast Company | Business Innovation) Go... May 13, 2013
- Transom » Story Workshop Spring 2013: Insights May 8, 2013