Rekha posted on Thursday, April 7th, 2011 | PRX Projects
Beloved public radio show This American Life just blew through another milestone in its plan for mobile domination.
Announcing the This American Life app for iPad!
Our PRX tech team developed it, we had a lot of fun doing it. Just like we had when we built their iPhone and Android apps.
The iPad app has everything the other apps have, and more, including:
- Save up to THREE episodes for offline listening
- Play and share individual stories, not just entire episodes
- Not sure where to put your eyes while listening? Put ‘em on the Twitter feed of all TAL mentions
- A comic strip about the show. But of course!
This American Life’s blog has screenshots to whet your appetite.Related
1 Comment to Enabling This American Life’s Mobile Takeover
Leave a comment
Subscribe via Email
- Status Rejected: You Should Create A Canary Build For Your iPhone App March 15, 2013
- iOS 6.0 Causes CDN Overages November 14, 2012
- Growing the Ranks of Female Devs September 6, 2012
- Why and How We Redesigned the Station Apps January 10, 2014
- The Moth App: The Art of Listening to Stories on Mobile October 18, 2013
- Best New Entertainment Apps. iTunes Says So. October 17, 2013
- Streaming | Features | Pitchfork April 16, 2014
- BAM | RadioLoveFest April 16, 2014
- (via 24/192 Music Downloads are Very Silly Indeed) April 15, 2014
- (via The Radio of the Future :: Museum of Imaginary Musical... April 14, 2014
- (via Why voice is the next big internet wave — Tech News and... April 7, 2014