Genevieve posted on Monday, April 25th, 2011 | Blog
Put on your party hat! For the second year in a row, PRX.org has been bestowed with Official Webby Honoree status in the Radio/Podcasts category.
The Webbys, which are like the Oscars of the internet, received over 10,000 entries this year. In addition to their winners, they name the top 10% of entries as honorees, so we’re feeling pretty special. Take a look at the official list of us and the five other honorees in our category.
2 Comments to PRX is a Webby Honoree
Leave a comment
Subscribe via Email
- Slate comes to public radio June 11, 2013
- Long-lost radio interview with David Foster Wallace, animated! April 23, 2013
- Sound Opinions remembers Roger Ebert April 4, 2013
- Status Rejected: You Should Create A Canary Build For Your iPhone App March 15, 2013
- iOS 6.0 Causes CDN Overages November 14, 2012
- Growing the Ranks of Female Devs September 6, 2012
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- KCPW to drop National Public Radio programs | The Salt Lake Tribune June 18, 2013
- Five reasons we are excited about Matter Demo Day - Knight Foundation June 13, 2013
- Excited that the KCRW Music Mine is out on iPhone - built by... June 12, 2013
- ANDREW GOLIS: Joining The Atlantic June 10, 2013
- TuneIn raises $25 million, nabs new CFO from Google to monetize radio streaming — Tech News and Analysis May 29, 2013