Emily posted on Tuesday, February 8th, 2011 | PRX Remix
REMIX is a growing, hungry creature with a taste for great stories and sound. Recently while tending to her appetite, I discovered something cool. We’re about to hit a milestone! Take a look at the belly of the beast:
With 10 more stories, we’ll hit the big 1000. That’s 1000 brilliant interviews, captivating stories, entertaining podcasts, intriguing interstitials and unusual sound art.
Which bit of radio will bask in the glory of being # 1000?
Stay tuned. Oh — and there’s a prize.
1 Comment to 10 Stories to the Big 1000
Subscribe via Email
- Become a Software Engineer at a Boston company with nice people and flexible hours. July 14, 2014
- Status Rejected: You Should Create A Canary Build For Your iPhone App March 15, 2013
- iOS 6.0 Causes CDN Overages November 14, 2012
- Why and How We Redesigned the Station Apps January 10, 2014
- The Moth App: The Art of Listening to Stories on Mobile October 18, 2013
- Best New Entertainment Apps. iTunes Says So. October 17, 2013
- We love Foo! August 1, 2014
- Transom » Lessons in Mixing A (Historical) Documentary for Public Radio August 1, 2014
- (via Matter’s Corey Ford: Bring Project-Based Teamwork to... August 1, 2014
- [WP] NPR is secretly cloning Ira Glass and plans to replace all their radio hosts with Ira Glass-soundalikes. Ira finds out and covers the story on This American Life : WritingPrompts July 31, 2014
- (via Our Nine Favorite Companies From The 500 Startups Demo Day... July 30, 2014