Emily posted on Tuesday, February 8th, 2011 | PRX Remix
REMIX is a growing, hungry creature with a taste for great stories and sound. Recently while tending to her appetite, I discovered something cool. We’re about to hit a milestone! Take a look at the belly of the beast:
With 10 more stories, we’ll hit the big 1000. That’s 1000 brilliant interviews, captivating stories, entertaining podcasts, intriguing interstitials and unusual sound art.
Which bit of radio will bask in the glory of being # 1000?
Stay tuned. Oh — and there’s a prize.
1 Comment to 10 Stories to the Big 1000
Subscribe via Email
- Become a Software Engineer at a Boston company with nice people and flexible hours. July 14, 2014
- Status Rejected: You Should Create A Canary Build For Your iPhone App March 15, 2013
- iOS 6.0 Causes CDN Overages November 14, 2012
- Why and How We Redesigned the Station Apps January 10, 2014
- The Moth App: The Art of Listening to Stories on Mobile October 18, 2013
- Best New Entertainment Apps. iTunes Says So. October 17, 2013
- "It’s a hostage situation for people who don’t have... July 24, 2014
- (via How Music Affects Your Productivity | Entrepreneur.com) July 24, 2014
- (via 10 places to take a shower on tour… and we’ve... July 24, 2014
- (via I’m Ira Glass, Host of This American Life, and This... July 23, 2014
- (via Shoutcast relaunches with new hosted streaming service —... July 23, 2014