Genevieve posted on Thursday, January 20th, 2011 | Blog
Our next quarterly webinars are coming up in February. No PRX experience necessary — the webinars are open to new PRX users or seasoned members who would like a review.
PRX 101 for Producers will cover many topics, including (but not limited to):
-how to open an account
-how to upload audio and create a piece
-how to promote your pieces
PRX 101 for Stations will cover the same items but also include how to buy and download pieces for air, and will highlight some great programming choices for spring.
(You can come to either webinar; if you are with a station, for example, and can’t make the station one, you’d still learn a ton from the producer webinar.)
PRX 101 for Stations is Feb. 15 at 2 p.m. EST. Register.
PRX 101 for Producers is Feb. 24 at 1 p.m. EST. Register.
3 Comments to Free PRX 101 Webinars
Leave a comment
Subscribe via Email
- an introduction to v4 August 18, 2014
- labs 2.0 August 6, 2014
- Become a Software Engineer at a Boston company with nice people and flexible hours. July 14, 2014
- Why and How We Redesigned the Station Apps January 10, 2014
- The Moth App: The Art of Listening to Stories on Mobile October 18, 2013
- Best New Entertainment Apps. iTunes Says So. October 17, 2013
- (via Pop Quiz: Before Public Media, I … | AIRmediaworks) August 29, 2014
- boobie-stabbie vs knowledge August 29, 2014
- (via Matter Applications are Open & Rolling! | Matter.)... August 28, 2014
- (via https://twitter.com/prx/status/505060059832139776/photo/1) August 28, 2014
- (via Wire Recorder Project) August 28, 2014