Genevieve posted on Thursday, January 20th, 2011 | Blog
Our next quarterly webinars are coming up in February. No PRX experience necessary — the webinars are open to new PRX users or seasoned members who would like a review.
PRX 101 for Producers will cover many topics, including (but not limited to):
-how to open an account
-how to upload audio and create a piece
-how to promote your pieces
PRX 101 for Stations will cover the same items but also include how to buy and download pieces for air, and will highlight some great programming choices for spring.
(You can come to either webinar; if you are with a station, for example, and can’t make the station one, you’d still learn a ton from the producer webinar.)
PRX 101 for Stations is Feb. 15 at 2 p.m. EST. Register.
PRX 101 for Producers is Feb. 24 at 1 p.m. EST. Register.
3 Comments to Free PRX 101 Webinars
Leave a comment
Subscribe via Email
- Become a Software Engineer at a Boston company with nice people and flexible hours. July 14, 2014
- Status Rejected: You Should Create A Canary Build For Your iPhone App March 15, 2013
- iOS 6.0 Causes CDN Overages November 14, 2012
- Why and How We Redesigned the Station Apps January 10, 2014
- The Moth App: The Art of Listening to Stories on Mobile October 18, 2013
- Best New Entertainment Apps. iTunes Says So. October 17, 2013
- (via Shoutcast relaunches with new hosted streaming service —... July 23, 2014
- (via Developer Marco Arment On Apple’s Attitude About... July 23, 2014
- (via Databending using Audacity Effects | Question Something) July 23, 2014
- (via AIR [ Spotlight July 2014 ]) Listen hard, learn something,... July 22, 2014
- Mocast July 22, 2014