Roman Mars posted on Sunday, November 14th, 2010 | PRX Remix
PRX Executive Director, Jake Shapiro, posted a great introduction to REMIX over at the MediaShift Idea Lab. It also hints at some big plans we have cooking at the REMIX laboratories about how to make REMIX not only sound different from every other public radio format you’ve ever heard, but also behave and respond like (we think) public media should. This is really just the beginning.
2 Comments to Jake gives the low down on REMIX
Subscribe via Email
- Status Rejected: You Should Create A Canary Build For Your iPhone App March 15, 2013
- iOS 6.0 Causes CDN Overages November 14, 2012
- Growing the Ranks of Female Devs September 6, 2012
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- The Moth App: The Art of Listening to Stories on Mobile October 18, 2013
- Best New Entertainment Apps. iTunes Says So. October 17, 2013
- PRX and FRONTLINE: The Future Of TV Beyond Broadcast July 22, 2013
- Why Our Brains Make Us Click on Lists : The New Yorker December 4, 2013
- Pulling back the curtain on civic tech - Knight Foundation December 4, 2013
- Who Needs a Raise When You Have TV? - Bloomberg December 4, 2013
- Transom » Catherine Burns November 26, 2013
- Woods Hole 'Is a Serious Town,' Radio Producer Says - Business - Falmouth, MA Patch November 25, 2013