Genevieve posted on Friday, October 22nd, 2010 | Blog
This summer, the PRX help staff held our first open webinars, and we had a lot of attendees and great questions. Not to mention, we know it helped our members get more out of PRX! So, we’re doing it again.
No PRX experience (PRXperience?) necessary — the webinars are open to new PRX users or seasoned members who would like a review.
PRX 101 for Producers will cover many topics, including (but not limited to):
-how to open an account and what you would pay to do so
-how to upload audio and create a piece
-how to promote your pieces
PRX 101 for Stations will cover the same items but also include how to buy and download pieces for air.
PRX 101 for Stations is Nov. 16 at 1 p.m. EST. Register.
PRX 101 for Producers is Nov. 18 at 1 p.m. EST. Register.
1 Comment to Free PRX 101 Webinars: Round 2!
Leave a comment
Subscribe via Email
- Become a Software Engineer at a Boston company with nice people and flexible hours. July 14, 2014
- Status Rejected: You Should Create A Canary Build For Your iPhone App March 15, 2013
- iOS 6.0 Causes CDN Overages November 14, 2012
- Why and How We Redesigned the Station Apps January 10, 2014
- The Moth App: The Art of Listening to Stories on Mobile October 18, 2013
- Best New Entertainment Apps. iTunes Says So. October 17, 2013
- (via The newsonomics of NPR One and the dream of personalized... July 28, 2014
- (via Why Apple may spend $30M to buy “Pandora of talk radio” app... July 28, 2014
- (via What’s the Most Important Element of a Good Story? -... July 25, 2014
- "It’s a hostage situation for people who don’t have... July 24, 2014
- (via How Music Affects Your Productivity | Entrepreneur.com) July 24, 2014