Genevieve posted on Friday, October 22nd, 2010 | Blog
This summer, the PRX help staff held our first open webinars, and we had a lot of attendees and great questions. Not to mention, we know it helped our members get more out of PRX! So, we’re doing it again.
No PRX experience (PRXperience?) necessary — the webinars are open to new PRX users or seasoned members who would like a review.
PRX 101 for Producers will cover many topics, including (but not limited to):
-how to open an account and what you would pay to do so
-how to upload audio and create a piece
-how to promote your pieces
PRX 101 for Stations will cover the same items but also include how to buy and download pieces for air.
PRX 101 for Stations is Nov. 16 at 1 p.m. EST. Register.
PRX 101 for Producers is Nov. 18 at 1 p.m. EST. Register.
1 Comment to Free PRX 101 Webinars: Round 2!
Leave a comment
Subscribe via Email
- Web Event Recap: Online Fundraising for Youth Radio Groups March 6, 2014
- Using Facebook Interest Lists March 3, 2014
- This Is Criminal February 27, 2014
- Status Rejected: You Should Create A Canary Build For Your iPhone App March 15, 2013
- iOS 6.0 Causes CDN Overages November 14, 2012
- Growing the Ranks of Female Devs September 6, 2012
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- Why and How We Redesigned the Station Apps January 10, 2014
- The Moth App: The Art of Listening to Stories on Mobile October 18, 2013
- Best New Entertainment Apps. iTunes Says So. October 17, 2013
- (Matter demo day NYC via News | Matter.) March 5, 2014
- (via Podcast Thing) March 4, 2014
- Transom » A Brief History of Documentary Forms March 4, 2014
- (via Ira Glass Shows Us How To Get Those Ira Glass Abs | The... March 3, 2014
- (via New on public radio: An investigative reporting show - LA... March 3, 2014