We recently held our first-ever free open webinars, PRX 101 for Stations and for Producers. All were invited — those who were new to PRX and those who needed a refresher.
The webinars were conducted by Emily and Genevieve (that’s me) of the PRX help staff. We know PRX.org inside and out, understand its community and how to make the most of it — so it was great to share our knowledge with so many PRX members!
In case you missed the webinar, here are a few useful things we covered and walked through with our attendees:
- Signing up for PRX and producer and station membership fees
- Promoting yourself on PRX and to the outside world (FAQ)
- Encoding, uploading and creating pieces
- Buying and downloading pieces (if you’re with a station)
- Creating playlists to organize station pieces, ideas or purchases
Of course we know reading help docs is not the same as talking to a real person, so if you have questions, feel free to get in touch. And, we’ll be doing the webinars quarterly and will announce them on the home page and in our newsletters. (By the way, are you signed up to get our station and producer newsletters?)