Jake posted on Monday, May 24th, 2010 | Blog, Press Releases
We are super excited to announce that starting July 1, PRX will be taking over distribution of Sound Opinions, the rock ‘n’ roll talk show from Chicago Public Radio:
Sound Opinions is your one-stop-shop for smart and engaging music criticism and conversation. Each week hosts and nationally respected rock critics Greg Kot and Jim DeRogatis talk about pop culture and music industry news, interview artists and bands, review new record releases, and highlight their all-time favorite rock and roll. And, because on Sound Opinions, “everyone’s a critic,” listeners are invited to join in the debate.
Check out this video announcement from the Sound Opinions hosts:
Stations that want to license Sound Opinions will be able to get it via PRX.org or Content Depot.
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Subscribe via Email
- Slate comes to public radio June 11, 2013
- Long-lost radio interview with David Foster Wallace, animated! April 23, 2013
- Sound Opinions remembers Roger Ebert April 4, 2013
- Status Rejected: You Should Create A Canary Build For Your iPhone App March 15, 2013
- iOS 6.0 Causes CDN Overages November 14, 2012
- Growing the Ranks of Female Devs September 6, 2012
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- Five reasons we are excited about Matter Demo Day - Knight Foundation June 13, 2013
- Excited that the KCRW Music Mine is out on iPhone - built by... June 12, 2013
- ANDREW GOLIS: Joining The Atlantic June 10, 2013
- TuneIn raises $25 million, nabs new CFO from Google to monetize radio streaming — Tech News and Analysis May 29, 2013
- moth-stories: We’re so excited that we can finally announce... May 28, 2013