Jones posted on Monday, August 31st, 2009 | Blog, Press Releases
Fresh Greens: Teens & the Environment has arrived. The new collaboration from New Hampshire Public Radio, Terrascope Youth Radio and Generation PRX features stories from young people that consider what it means to think about our daily impact on the planet.
And what does it mean to be green? Listen to Fresh Greens and youth producers will tell you: It’s owning up to being an “energy brat” in the context of immigration, noticing how corn syrup shows up in all your favorite snacks, or facing environmental activism on your own terms. Featuring stories from teens across the country and an interview with Special Advisor to the White House Council on Environmental Quality Van Jones, Fresh Greens is a different kind of environmental radio.
Produced by Kelly Horan and hosted by Hichem Hadjeres and Manon Bonnet of Terrascope Youth Radio, Fresh Greens features stories from across the wide world of youth radio: Terrascope Youth Radio (Cambridge, MA), Youth Radio (Oakland, CA), Youth Spin (Austin, TX), Blunt Youth Radio (Portland, ME), OutLoud Radio (San Francisco, CA) and Alaska Teen Media Institute (Anchorage, AK).
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Subscribe via Email
- Long-lost radio interview with David Foster Wallace, animated! April 23, 2013
- Sound Opinions remembers Roger Ebert April 4, 2013
- A Little Structure March 27, 2013
- Status Rejected: You Should Create A Canary Build For Your iPhone App March 15, 2013
- iOS 6.0 Causes CDN Overages November 14, 2012
- Growing the Ranks of Female Devs September 6, 2012
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- One issue holding up Apple iRadio: The economics of skipping songs | Apple - CNET News May 21, 2013
- (via iOS default despair: Where Ars staff turns for better app... May 21, 2013
- (via New Yorker Creates Aaron Swartz’s Open Source... May 15, 2013
- (via 63. Roman Mars | Fast Company | Business Innovation) Go... May 13, 2013
- Transom » Story Workshop Spring 2013: Insights May 8, 2013