Each spring we release the results of the “mostiest” stations, producers, pieces, and listeners for the previous calendar year, then crown them with first-place Zeitfunk status and a fabulous trophy.
We also present the results of other highly licensed, commented, and listened-to pieces and producers. It’s like a zeitgeist, only funkier, and a great way to learn about what’s popular on PRX. Check out the results now.
Stay tuned for the awards ceremony to see who wins the rabbit trophy and other surprises.Related
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Subscribe via Email
- Status Rejected: You Should Create A Canary Build For Your iPhone App March 15, 2013
- iOS 6.0 Causes CDN Overages November 14, 2012
- Growing the Ranks of Female Devs September 6, 2012
- Why and How We Redesigned the Station Apps January 10, 2014
- The Moth App: The Art of Listening to Stories on Mobile October 18, 2013
- Best New Entertainment Apps. iTunes Says So. October 17, 2013
- Streaming | Features | Pitchfork April 16, 2014
- BAM | RadioLoveFest April 16, 2014
- (via 24/192 Music Downloads are Very Silly Indeed) April 15, 2014
- (via The Radio of the Future :: Museum of Imaginary Musical... April 14, 2014
- (via Why voice is the next big internet wave — Tech News and... April 7, 2014