Each spring we release the results of the “mostiest” stations, producers, pieces, and listeners for the previous calendar year, then crown them with first-place Zeitfunk status and a fabulous trophy.
We also present the results of other highly licensed, commented, and listened-to pieces and producers. It’s like a zeitgeist, only funkier, and a great way to learn about what’s popular on PRX. Check out the results now.
Stay tuned for the awards ceremony to see who wins the rabbit trophy and other surprises.
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Subscribe via Email
- an introduction to v4 August 18, 2014
- labs 2.0 August 6, 2014
- Become a Software Engineer at a Boston company with nice people and flexible hours. July 14, 2014
- Why and How We Redesigned the Station Apps January 10, 2014
- The Moth App: The Art of Listening to Stories on Mobile October 18, 2013
- Best New Entertainment Apps. iTunes Says So. October 17, 2013
- In Ferguson, Family Takes Turns Guarding Front Door : NPR August 19, 2014
- (via The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly of Adam Carolla’s... August 19, 2014
- (via JagBani) August 18, 2014
- (via Doc Searls Weblog · Fun with distance) Our friend Doc... August 18, 2014
- (via When Robots Write Songs - The Atlantic) August 18, 2014