Each spring we release the results of the “mostiest” stations, producers, pieces, and listeners for the previous calendar year, then crown them with first-place Zeitfunk status and a fabulous trophy.
We also present the results of other highly licensed, commented, and listened-to pieces and producers. It’s like a zeitgeist, only funkier, and a great way to learn about what’s popular on PRX. Check out the results now.
Stay tuned for the awards ceremony to see who wins the rabbit trophy and other surprises.
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Subscribe via Email
- Slate comes to public radio June 11, 2013
- Long-lost radio interview with David Foster Wallace, animated! April 23, 2013
- Sound Opinions remembers Roger Ebert April 4, 2013
- Status Rejected: You Should Create A Canary Build For Your iPhone App March 15, 2013
- iOS 6.0 Causes CDN Overages November 14, 2012
- Growing the Ranks of Female Devs September 6, 2012
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- KCPW to drop National Public Radio programs | The Salt Lake Tribune June 18, 2013
- Five reasons we are excited about Matter Demo Day - Knight Foundation June 13, 2013
- Excited that the KCRW Music Mine is out on iPhone - built by... June 12, 2013
- ANDREW GOLIS: Joining The Atlantic June 10, 2013
- TuneIn raises $25 million, nabs new CFO from Google to monetize radio streaming — Tech News and Analysis May 29, 2013