Each spring we release the results of the “mostiest” stations, producers, pieces, and listeners for the previous calendar year, then crown them with first-place Zeitfunk status and a fabulous trophy.
We also present the results of other highly licensed, commented, and listened-to pieces and producers. It’s like a zeitgeist, only funkier, and a great way to learn about what’s popular on PRX. Check out the results now.
Stay tuned for the awards ceremony to see who wins the rabbit trophy and other surprises.
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Subscribe via Email
- Status Rejected: You Should Create A Canary Build For Your iPhone App March 15, 2013
- iOS 6.0 Causes CDN Overages November 14, 2012
- Growing the Ranks of Female Devs September 6, 2012
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- The Moth App: The Art of Listening to Stories on Mobile October 18, 2013
- Best New Entertainment Apps. iTunes Says So. October 17, 2013
- PRX and FRONTLINE: The Future Of TV Beyond Broadcast July 22, 2013
- Why Our Brains Make Us Click on Lists : The New Yorker December 4, 2013
- Pulling back the curtain on civic tech - Knight Foundation December 4, 2013
- Who Needs a Raise When You Have TV? - Bloomberg December 4, 2013
- Transom » Catherine Burns November 26, 2013
- Woods Hole 'Is a Serious Town,' Radio Producer Says - Business - Falmouth, MA Patch November 25, 2013