We cranked out another release to http://www.prx.org on Saturday night and there are over 60 improvements and fixes included. We’re listening and reviewing each and every item that you report to us so please check the list for fixes and improvements you’ve requested.
- Faster, faster, faster – Andrew has tweaked even more site performance out of the website.
- Thanks to Dan, Andrew and Nathan search is working much better – searching for “Quirks and Quarks” or “Love & Radio” now returns all the results. Also searching for producer names will return all the pieces for those producers.
- Pieces are now sorted most recently published first for tones, topics and formats.
- When your streaming audio isn’t ready we now display a message on the piece page which informs people that the file isn’t ready but that they should check back soon.
- Migrated user profiles now is using the 2.0 bio field
- Removing a station member from a station is now working
- Royalty links working for 3rd quarter
- The list to a users comments now shows all of the comments not a subset.
If you are still encountering issues with using the site please email help [at] prx [dot] org – we are tracking and responding to every report.
In the meantime we’re continuing to work day and night on improving the site, and appreciate your patience and support.
3 Comments to More fixes for www.prx.org
Leave a comment
Subscribe via Email
- an introduction to v4 August 18, 2014
- labs 2.0 August 6, 2014
- Become a Software Engineer at a Boston company with nice people and flexible hours. July 14, 2014
- Why and How We Redesigned the Station Apps January 10, 2014
- The Moth App: The Art of Listening to Stories on Mobile October 18, 2013
- Best New Entertainment Apps. iTunes Says So. October 17, 2013
- In Ferguson, Family Takes Turns Guarding Front Door : NPR August 19, 2014
- (via The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly of Adam Carolla’s... August 19, 2014
- (via JagBani) August 18, 2014
- (via Doc Searls Weblog · Fun with distance) Our friend Doc... August 18, 2014
- (via When Robots Write Songs - The Atlantic) August 18, 2014