Genevieve posted on Friday, October 3rd, 2008 | Blog
PRXers always make time for fun at work, too. We schmoozed and bowled, plus we were lucky enough to hang out in the vice presidential suite of the hotel overlooking the Hollywood Hills. We held a reception in the suite to celebrate the 5th anniversary of PRX’s launch.
Next up, the Third Coast International Audio Festival in Chicago next week.
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Subscribe via Email
- Slate comes to public radio June 11, 2013
- Long-lost radio interview with David Foster Wallace, animated! April 23, 2013
- Sound Opinions remembers Roger Ebert April 4, 2013
- Status Rejected: You Should Create A Canary Build For Your iPhone App March 15, 2013
- iOS 6.0 Causes CDN Overages November 14, 2012
- Growing the Ranks of Female Devs September 6, 2012
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- (via NPR’s Great Black Hope - Mark Oppenheimer - The Atlantic) June 20, 2013
- Gittip June 19, 2013
- notes: audio for kids (some selections) June 19, 2013
- KCPW to drop National Public Radio programs | The Salt Lake Tribune June 18, 2013
- Five reasons we are excited about Matter Demo Day - Knight Foundation June 13, 2013