Genevieve posted on Friday, August 8th, 2008 | Blog
The beautiful green-certified building in which we had our office since last spring was bought, so we’re on the move again.
Change is good — we get to continue our quest to occupy every non-cube farm office space in Harvard Square.
For August we are at the Signet Society house even closer to the T and amazing burritos. And we get to work in a library with writings from famous alumni on the walls, like Teddy Roosevelt and Conan O’Brien.
We’ll move into new “permanent” office space a few blocks away in September.
P.S. We’re still here for you!
The PRX help desk is still available while we’re in our temporary space. In order for us to know that you called, leave a message at extension 118 and we’ll call you back.
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Subscribe via Email
- Become a Software Engineer at a Boston company with nice people and flexible hours. July 14, 2014
- Status Rejected: You Should Create A Canary Build For Your iPhone App March 15, 2013
- iOS 6.0 Causes CDN Overages November 14, 2012
- Why and How We Redesigned the Station Apps January 10, 2014
- The Moth App: The Art of Listening to Stories on Mobile October 18, 2013
- Best New Entertainment Apps. iTunes Says So. October 17, 2013
- (via AIR [ Spotlight July 2014 ]) Listen hard, learn something,... July 22, 2014
- Mocast July 22, 2014
- (via Become a software engineer at PRX, help us make public... July 22, 2014
- (via PRX » Piece » We’re hiring a Software... July 21, 2014
- (via Imperfect - Comic Book Series by Al Letson — Kickstarter)... July 21, 2014