Genevieve posted on Friday, August 8th, 2008 | Blog
The beautiful green-certified building in which we had our office since last spring was bought, so we’re on the move again.
Change is good — we get to continue our quest to occupy every non-cube farm office space in Harvard Square.
For August we are at the Signet Society house even closer to the T and amazing burritos. And we get to work in a library with writings from famous alumni on the walls, like Teddy Roosevelt and Conan O’Brien.
We’ll move into new “permanent” office space a few blocks away in September.
P.S. We’re still here for you!
The PRX help desk is still available while we’re in our temporary space. In order for us to know that you called, leave a message at extension 118 and we’ll call you back.Related
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Subscribe via Email
- Status Rejected: You Should Create A Canary Build For Your iPhone App March 15, 2013
- iOS 6.0 Causes CDN Overages November 14, 2012
- Growing the Ranks of Female Devs September 6, 2012
- Why and How We Redesigned the Station Apps January 10, 2014
- The Moth App: The Art of Listening to Stories on Mobile October 18, 2013
- Best New Entertainment Apps. iTunes Says So. October 17, 2013
- Streaming | Features | Pitchfork April 16, 2014
- BAM | RadioLoveFest April 16, 2014
- (via 24/192 Music Downloads are Very Silly Indeed) April 15, 2014
- (via The Radio of the Future :: Museum of Imaginary Musical... April 14, 2014
- (via Why voice is the next big internet wave — Tech News and... April 7, 2014