Genevieve posted on Thursday, June 26th, 2008 | Blog
In spring 2007 we began the quest for the newest public radio talent. Anyone could submit a two-minute audio entry demonstrating “hostiness.” After four rounds and 1,400+ entries from all over the country, three winners were chosen to develop show pilots.
CPB has decided to fund two of our winners! Al Letson and Glynn Washington will each get a year’s worth of funding to produce new episodes of their shows.
Stay tuned for more fantastic radio!Related
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Subscribe via Email
- Status Rejected: You Should Create A Canary Build For Your iPhone App March 15, 2013
- iOS 6.0 Causes CDN Overages November 14, 2012
- Growing the Ranks of Female Devs September 6, 2012
- Why and How We Redesigned the Station Apps January 10, 2014
- The Moth App: The Art of Listening to Stories on Mobile October 18, 2013
- Best New Entertainment Apps. iTunes Says So. October 17, 2013
- Streaming | Features | Pitchfork April 16, 2014
- BAM | RadioLoveFest April 16, 2014
- (via 24/192 Music Downloads are Very Silly Indeed) April 15, 2014
- (via The Radio of the Future :: Museum of Imaginary Musical... April 14, 2014
- (via Why voice is the next big internet wave — Tech News and... April 7, 2014