Genevieve posted on Thursday, June 26th, 2008 | Blog
In spring 2007 we began the quest for the newest public radio talent. Anyone could submit a two-minute audio entry demonstrating “hostiness.” After four rounds and 1,400+ entries from all over the country, three winners were chosen to develop show pilots.
CPB has decided to fund two of our winners! Al Letson and Glynn Washington will each get a year’s worth of funding to produce new episodes of their shows.
Stay tuned for more fantastic radio!
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Subscribe via Email
- Long-lost radio interview with David Foster Wallace, animated! April 23, 2013
- Sound Opinions remembers Roger Ebert April 4, 2013
- A Little Structure March 27, 2013
- Status Rejected: You Should Create A Canary Build For Your iPhone App March 15, 2013
- iOS 6.0 Causes CDN Overages November 14, 2012
- Growing the Ranks of Female Devs September 6, 2012
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- One issue holding up Apple iRadio: The economics of skipping songs | Apple - CNET News May 21, 2013
- (via iOS default despair: Where Ars staff turns for better app... May 21, 2013
- (via New Yorker Creates Aaron Swartz’s Open Source... May 15, 2013
- (via 63. Roman Mars | Fast Company | Business Innovation) Go... May 13, 2013
- Transom » Story Workshop Spring 2013: Insights May 8, 2013