Genevieve posted on Thursday, June 26th, 2008 | Blog
In spring 2007 we began the quest for the newest public radio talent. Anyone could submit a two-minute audio entry demonstrating “hostiness.” After four rounds and 1,400+ entries from all over the country, three winners were chosen to develop show pilots.
CPB has decided to fund two of our winners! Al Letson and Glynn Washington will each get a year’s worth of funding to produce new episodes of their shows.
Stay tuned for more fantastic radio!
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Subscribe via Email
- #GivingTuesday December 3, 2013
- Engineering Gotham From Below: A Mole’s Eye View November 22, 2013
- Welcoming Janet Balis to the PRX Board of Directors November 21, 2013
- Status Rejected: You Should Create A Canary Build For Your iPhone App March 15, 2013
- iOS 6.0 Causes CDN Overages November 14, 2012
- Growing the Ranks of Female Devs September 6, 2012
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- The Moth App: The Art of Listening to Stories on Mobile October 18, 2013
- Best New Entertainment Apps. iTunes Says So. October 17, 2013
- PRX and FRONTLINE: The Future Of TV Beyond Broadcast July 22, 2013
- Why Our Brains Make Us Click on Lists : The New Yorker December 4, 2013
- Pulling back the curtain on civic tech - Knight Foundation December 4, 2013
- Who Needs a Raise When You Have TV? - Bloomberg December 4, 2013
- Transom » Catherine Burns November 26, 2013
- Woods Hole 'Is a Serious Town,' Radio Producer Says - Business - Falmouth, MA Patch November 25, 2013