Genevieve posted on Thursday, June 26th, 2008 | Blog
In spring 2007 we began the quest for the newest public radio talent. Anyone could submit a two-minute audio entry demonstrating “hostiness.” After four rounds and 1,400+ entries from all over the country, three winners were chosen to develop show pilots.
CPB has decided to fund two of our winners! Al Letson and Glynn Washington will each get a year’s worth of funding to produce new episodes of their shows.
Stay tuned for more fantastic radio!
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Subscribe via Email
- Become a Software Engineer at a Boston company with nice people and flexible hours. July 14, 2014
- Status Rejected: You Should Create A Canary Build For Your iPhone App March 15, 2013
- iOS 6.0 Causes CDN Overages November 14, 2012
- Why and How We Redesigned the Station Apps January 10, 2014
- The Moth App: The Art of Listening to Stories on Mobile October 18, 2013
- Best New Entertainment Apps. iTunes Says So. October 17, 2013
- (via Andrew Mason’s Audio Tour App Detour Steers You Away From... July 30, 2014
- (via Podcasting patent troll: We tried to drop lawsuit against... July 30, 2014
- (via College Radio Changes Frequency - WSJ) July 29, 2014
- (via Rieder: Watchdog reporting for public radio) USAToday on... July 29, 2014
- (via The newsonomics of NPR One and the dream of personalized... July 28, 2014