Genevieve posted on Thursday, June 26th, 2008 | Blog
In spring 2007 we began the quest for the newest public radio talent. Anyone could submit a two-minute audio entry demonstrating “hostiness.” After four rounds and 1,400+ entries from all over the country, three winners were chosen to develop show pilots.
CPB has decided to fund two of our winners! Al Letson and Glynn Washington will each get a year’s worth of funding to produce new episodes of their shows.
Stay tuned for more fantastic radio!
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Subscribe via Email
- an introduction to v4 August 18, 2014
- labs 2.0 August 6, 2014
- Become a Software Engineer at a Boston company with nice people and flexible hours. July 14, 2014
- Why and How We Redesigned the Station Apps January 10, 2014
- The Moth App: The Art of Listening to Stories on Mobile October 18, 2013
- Best New Entertainment Apps. iTunes Says So. October 17, 2013
- Video & Audio from the PRX/AIR webinar on audio levels -... August 22, 2014
- (via FriendlyMusic - Create perfect soundtrack) A place to... August 22, 2014
- In Ferguson, Family Takes Turns Guarding Front Door : NPR August 19, 2014
- (via The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly of Adam Carolla’s... August 19, 2014
- (via JagBani) August 18, 2014