Adrianne posted on Thursday, May 15th, 2008 | Podcasted
Have you ever wanted a backstage press pass to the concerts of some of the biggest rock and roll stars? When you were eleven? With your dad? . . . Do you call your dark room your “soul”? Yes? Yes? Yes? If you liked the Tintype photographer piece, this may interest you, too: this week it’s Wanted: Dreamjob … Rock ‘n Roll Photographer from producer Mary Rose Madden.
Photo of Iggy Pop copyright Sam Holden.
Check photographer Sam Holden’s website here to view more of his work.
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Subscribe via Email
- an introduction to v4 August 18, 2014
- labs 2.0 August 6, 2014
- Become a Software Engineer at a Boston company with nice people and flexible hours. July 14, 2014
- Why and How We Redesigned the Station Apps January 10, 2014
- The Moth App: The Art of Listening to Stories on Mobile October 18, 2013
- Best New Entertainment Apps. iTunes Says So. October 17, 2013
- In Ferguson, Family Takes Turns Guarding Front Door : NPR August 19, 2014
- (via The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly of Adam Carolla’s... August 19, 2014
- (via JagBani) August 18, 2014
- (via Doc Searls Weblog · Fun with distance) Our friend Doc... August 18, 2014
- (via When Robots Write Songs - The Atlantic) August 18, 2014