Adrianne posted on Thursday, May 15th, 2008 | Podcasted
Have you ever wanted a backstage press pass to the concerts of some of the biggest rock and roll stars? When you were eleven? With your dad? . . . Do you call your dark room your “soul”? Yes? Yes? Yes? If you liked the Tintype photographer piece, this may interest you, too: this week it’s Wanted: Dreamjob … Rock ‘n Roll Photographer from producer Mary Rose Madden.
Photo of Iggy Pop copyright Sam Holden.
Check photographer Sam Holden’s website here to view more of his work.
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Subscribe via Email
- Become a Software Engineer at a Boston company with nice people and flexible hours. July 14, 2014
- Status Rejected: You Should Create A Canary Build For Your iPhone App March 15, 2013
- iOS 6.0 Causes CDN Overages November 14, 2012
- Why and How We Redesigned the Station Apps January 10, 2014
- The Moth App: The Art of Listening to Stories on Mobile October 18, 2013
- Best New Entertainment Apps. iTunes Says So. October 17, 2013
- [WP] NPR is secretly cloning Ira Glass and plans to replace all their radio hosts with Ira Glass-soundalikes. Ira finds out and covers the story on This American Life : WritingPrompts July 31, 2014
- (via Our Nine Favorite Companies From The 500 Startups Demo Day... July 30, 2014
- (via Andrew Mason’s Audio Tour App Detour Steers You Away From... July 30, 2014
- (via Podcasting patent troll: We tried to drop lawsuit against... July 30, 2014
- (via College Radio Changes Frequency - WSJ) July 29, 2014