Adrianne posted on Thursday, May 15th, 2008 | Podcasted
Have you ever wanted a backstage press pass to the concerts of some of the biggest rock and roll stars? When you were eleven? With your dad? . . . Do you call your dark room your “soul”? Yes? Yes? Yes? If you liked the Tintype photographer piece, this may interest you, too: this week it’s Wanted: Dreamjob … Rock ‘n Roll Photographer from producer Mary Rose Madden.
Photo of Iggy Pop copyright Sam Holden.
Check photographer Sam Holden’s website here to view more of his work.Related
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Subscribe via Email
- Status Rejected: You Should Create A Canary Build For Your iPhone App March 15, 2013
- iOS 6.0 Causes CDN Overages November 14, 2012
- Growing the Ranks of Female Devs September 6, 2012
- Why and How We Redesigned the Station Apps January 10, 2014
- The Moth App: The Art of Listening to Stories on Mobile October 18, 2013
- Best New Entertainment Apps. iTunes Says So. October 17, 2013
- Streaming | Features | Pitchfork April 16, 2014
- BAM | RadioLoveFest April 16, 2014
- (via 24/192 Music Downloads are Very Silly Indeed) April 15, 2014
- (via The Radio of the Future :: Museum of Imaginary Musical... April 14, 2014
- (via Why voice is the next big internet wave — Tech News and... April 7, 2014