Adrianne posted on Thursday, May 15th, 2008 | Podcasted
Have you ever wanted a backstage press pass to the concerts of some of the biggest rock and roll stars? When you were eleven? With your dad? . . . Do you call your dark room your “soul”? Yes? Yes? Yes? If you liked the Tintype photographer piece, this may interest you, too: this week it’s Wanted: Dreamjob … Rock ‘n Roll Photographer from producer Mary Rose Madden.
Photo of Iggy Pop copyright Sam Holden.
Check photographer Sam Holden’s website here to view more of his work.
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Subscribe via Email
- Long-lost radio interview with David Foster Wallace, animated! April 23, 2013
- Sound Opinions remembers Roger Ebert April 4, 2013
- A Little Structure March 27, 2013
- Status Rejected: You Should Create A Canary Build For Your iPhone App March 15, 2013
- iOS 6.0 Causes CDN Overages November 14, 2012
- Growing the Ranks of Female Devs September 6, 2012
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- One issue holding up Apple iRadio: The economics of skipping songs | Apple - CNET News May 21, 2013
- (via iOS default despair: Where Ars staff turns for better app... May 21, 2013
- (via New Yorker Creates Aaron Swartz’s Open Source... May 15, 2013
- (via 63. Roman Mars | Fast Company | Business Innovation) Go... May 13, 2013
- Transom » Story Workshop Spring 2013: Insights May 8, 2013