Adrianne posted on Wednesday, March 5th, 2008 | Podcasted
Ever want to just sell off all your possessions, leave all of modernity and travel across the country . . . in a horse and buggy . . . creating tintype photography . . . and camping in teepees? Yes? Yes? Yes? Yes?
Meet John Coffer.
Image copyright John Coffer 2001
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Subscribe via Email
- #GivingTuesday December 3, 2013
- Engineering Gotham From Below: A Mole’s Eye View November 22, 2013
- Welcoming Janet Balis to the PRX Board of Directors November 21, 2013
- Status Rejected: You Should Create A Canary Build For Your iPhone App March 15, 2013
- iOS 6.0 Causes CDN Overages November 14, 2012
- Growing the Ranks of Female Devs September 6, 2012
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- The Moth App: The Art of Listening to Stories on Mobile October 18, 2013
- Best New Entertainment Apps. iTunes Says So. October 17, 2013
- PRX and FRONTLINE: The Future Of TV Beyond Broadcast July 22, 2013
- Who Needs a Raise When You Have TV? - Bloomberg December 4, 2013
- Transom » Catherine Burns November 26, 2013
- Woods Hole 'Is a Serious Town,' Radio Producer Says - Business - Falmouth, MA Patch November 25, 2013
- Hearing (new) voices : Columbia Journalism Review November 25, 2013
- (via Join Our Team! | Matter.) Great job opportunity at Matter... November 25, 2013