Adrianne posted on Wednesday, March 5th, 2008 | Podcasted
Ever want to just sell off all your possessions, leave all of modernity and travel across the country . . . in a horse and buggy . . . creating tintype photography . . . and camping in teepees? Yes? Yes? Yes? Yes?
Meet John Coffer.
Image copyright John Coffer 2001
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Subscribe via Email
- Become a Software Engineer at a Boston company with nice people and flexible hours. July 14, 2014
- Status Rejected: You Should Create A Canary Build For Your iPhone App March 15, 2013
- iOS 6.0 Causes CDN Overages November 14, 2012
- Why and How We Redesigned the Station Apps January 10, 2014
- The Moth App: The Art of Listening to Stories on Mobile October 18, 2013
- Best New Entertainment Apps. iTunes Says So. October 17, 2013
- Mocast July 22, 2014
- (via Become a software engineer at PRX, help us make public... July 22, 2014
- (via PRX » Piece » We’re hiring a Software... July 21, 2014
- (via Imperfect - Comic Book Series by Al Letson — Kickstarter)... July 21, 2014
- (via CIR wants to turn investigative reporting into a weekly... July 18, 2014